Tewkesbury Nature Reserve welcomes well-behaved dogs and responsible owners. Dogs should be under effective control at all times, and only allowed off the lead if you are confident they will come when called.
- Please clear up after your dog: there are dog-bins situated outside the reserve close to all the major entrances.
- Be aware we have cattle and sheep grazing the reserve at certain times of the year: it is a criminal offence to allow your dog to worry livestock.
- Dogs must not be allowed to disturb wildlife, or to annoy other users of the reserve.
The Countryside Code
Please observe the countryside code when visiting us:
Respect – Protect – Enjoy
Respect other people:
· consider the local community and other people enjoying the outdoors
· leave gates and property as you find them and follow paths unless wider access is available
Protect the natural environment:
· leave no trace of your visit and take your litter home
· keep dogs under effective control
Enjoy the outdoors:
· plan ahead and be prepared
· follow advice and local sign