Dogs on the reserve
Tewkesbury Nature Reserve welcomes well-behaved dogs and responsible owners. Dogs should be under effective control at all times, and only allowed off the lead if you are confident they will come when called.
Please clear up after your dog: there are dog-bins situated outside the reserve close to all the major entrances.
Be aware we have cattle and sheep grazing the reserve at certain times of the year: it is a criminal offence to allow your dog to worry livestock.
Dogs must not be allowed to disturb wildlife, or to annoy other users of the reserve.
The Countryside Code
Please observe the countryside code when visiting us: Respect – Protect – Enjoy
Respect other people:
· consider the local community and other people enjoying the outdoors
· leave gates and property as you find them and follow paths unless wider access is available
Protect the natural environment:
· leave no trace of your visit and take your litter home
· keep dogs under effective control
Enjoy the outdoors:
· plan ahead and be prepared
· follow advice and local sign